Seventy-Seven Thirty-Four

My photo
Booster-driven ramblings, intercepted transmissions and coded relays hacked from the cumulative log transcripts of a lone reconnaissance pilot.

17.12.08

A Heinous Ambush

Welly welly well... I no further than log in to my account and see that my despicable company has double crossed me. Not only one, but two conspirators lay in ambush, and placed upon me the indelible mark of the "Tagged One". Is there no justice left in this miserable world, that one's closest allies turn upon their own like a pack of starved and feral curs? Tagged, indeed! Thou hast not seen me when put to the corner with a wily and cunning meme... En Garde you jackals! To the fore with ye, treacherous Sarah Conna and underhanded southpaw Votrian!

Aah, but alas. I see that in your last vestige of humanity you have made clear a rule. Hehehe. So be it. Perhaps there is yet some honour amongst ye filthy rogues, and as such I shall hold this decree. As according to ancient rite, all recipients of the "Tag" shall abide by these following terms or be forever damned to a shallow unmarked grave at the end of a dull grey life of obscurity:

The Rules:

* Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about myself in the post - some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.

Fact 1: The name Ulfskein Gangr came to me in a dream in which an old warlock had carved this name into his own chest, and I could read it in the blood as he approached. When I woke up, it seemed important enough to remember, and so I used it to name my pilot in EvE.

Fact 2: I am roughly an equal mixture of German (from near Stuttgart), Ukrainian (from the Odessa region), Scottish ("Dirty Campbell" of Argyll) and some Portuguese/Choctaw/English mixture. Despite all of this I was still born in California.

Fact 3: EvE is the first and only MMORPG (or whatever the damn acronym is) that I have ever played, and against my better judgement I am actually enjoying the hell out of it.

Fact 4: I taught myself how to read when I was three years old, and surprised my mom by being able to correctly pronounce the word "independent" when seeing it written on a page. My two favorite writers are Robert Howard and Michael Moorcock, although life would not be complete without H.P. Lovecraft as well.

Fact 5: The corporation "Vile Rune Guild" has a layered meaning, even in its own encrypted name. It's corp ticker [7734], when written on a calculator and then turned upside down, spells "hELL".

Fact 6: I am an artist, and specialize in both pen/graphite renderings and 2D/3D digital work. I use Photoshop, Illustrator and 3DSmax regularly and tend to focus on historically accurate blueprint-quality models and texturing.

Fact 7: I am permanently barred from entering Canada due to some past "record" of which I will now plead the 5th and speak no more of.

I shall now post this upon the gallows pole and along with it a list of co-conspirators who shall now and forevermore bear with them the weight of this treachery. Read, and rejoice yon carrion birds! For upon this document is named indelibly the ones who shall relieve me of this accursed 'Tag". It is most likely that every single one of the names upon this black list has already been tagged a hundred times over, but perhaps this 'doubling-back' is the only way to break the horrid curse.

-Sard Caid, because I know he is behind this somehow...
-Sarah Barah, for being the first one to willingly follow my mindless ramblings...
-CrazyKinux. He has a very suspicious way of keeping his avatar anonymous on my site.
-Cussbeard, because no one on my followers list gets out from here unscathed.
-Shae Tiann... Something about still using Photoshop 7 just deserves an extra tag.
-Mynxee, as hers was actually the first blog I ever read and thought it was cool.
-Letrange who I seem to see too often in some systems to just be coincidence.

Alright. To the countless others who should have been on this list as well... consider yerselves overlooked in a most merciful way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, already took the bullet from Mynxee.

    Speaking of Digital work, would you mind working on a banner for my blag?

    ReplyDelete